Monday, February 11, 2013

TEAM DYNABODY AT ICE DONKEY


Congratulations to Team – DYNABODY for completing Ice Donkey!


 A special thanks to Tonya, Cathy and Rick for joining me in what we nicknamed “Ice Dinkie”

We joined more than 400 racers in the first Ice Donkey Winter Adventure Obstacle Challenge at the U of M, tackling 5 kilometres of deep snow and obstacles like the Tower of Power, the Wall of Shame, Swamp Slalom, Quinsy Crawl, Moose Moguls, and Lick the Poles.

At the end, Tonya was in her groove and said she could have done another 5 kms!  I don’t know if I could have done another 5 but I know I could have done it a lot faster...  Total Teamwork and pride ruled and we all did fantastic – even passing some teams that had started the heat 15 minutes before us!

We all had a great time and when done we were already talking about doing it again next year!


No comments: