Friday, February 15, 2013

VALENTINES DAY - INTRODUCTION TO TRX TRAINING


This Valentine's day was the first Total Fitness class that included TRX Suspension Training.

This was an added twist to the most sophisticated fitness machine ever - your body!
TRX suspension training takes body weight exercises to a new level.  Like your typical body weight exercises, TRX works on functional use and incorporates a good portion of your body's muscle mass along with working the core.

The great thing about Dynabody Total Fitness classes I offer is that it focuses on the entire spectrum of fitness;  Muscular Strength, Power, Muscular Endurance, Speed, Cardiovascular Endurance, Balance, Coordination and Flexibility.



1 comment:

chiropractic care center bergen county said...

I want to get best fitness. I think this TRX training is perfect for me. I can get fitness through this exercise. Please send me your address.