- Helps to boost energy levels and your mood.
- Helps to flush out toxins and stimulate a sluggish fatty liver.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Helps to alkalize your cells and balance pH levels.
- Promotes glowing skin & anti-aging.
- Helps hydrate your body after a night’s sleep.
- And all it takes is one glass of Lemon Water!
Here is my special Morning Elixir;
1-2 Tbsp Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
1-2 Tbsp Lemon Juice or Squeezed Lemon
Sprinkle of Ginger powder
Touch of Ceylon Cinnamon
Sprinkle of Black Cumin
Sprinkle of Cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon of Magnesium Glycinate
Use Ceylon Cinnamon which is “true” cinnamon and is high in cinnamaldehyde, a key ingredient in Cinnamon’s benefits. Try to steer away from the cheaper “regular” Cinnamon which is Cassia Cinnamon. Cassia or “regular” cinnamon contains high amounts of coumarin, which has been linked to conditions like liver damage and cancer. (5)
The Health Benefits for using Cinnamon moderately outweigh its drawbacks. The great thing about Cinnamon is it helps to mask the stronger tastes of the other spices and powders in the drink.
normalizes blood pressure, cushions joints. protects organs and tissues, regulates body temperature, and help maintain electrolyte (sodium) balance.(10)
Experiment with your own Elixir Drink. Infuse more flavor or add further health boost by adding Mint, Raw Honey, or Turmeric. Give this a try before your morning coffee or breakfast - it will become a great morning ritual!