Sooner or later….
oxygen to your blood begin to die off.
- By 50 – you lose 40 percent of your vital lung capacity.
You CAN build your lungs back!
- Stop smoking, and avoid secondhand smoke. or environmental irritants.
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants – this helps build organ tissue.
- Get the flu vaccine to help prevent lung infections and promote lung health.
- Avoid environmental irritants and improve indoor air quality.
- Exercise! – it improves Lung Capacity.
HIIT -High Intensity Interval Training are great if you are strapped for time.