Tuesday, April 7, 2020

DYNABODY FITNESS CLASSES ARE NOW GOING ONLINE - Starts April 13th!


As Dynabody Fitness Classes have been postponed, I have a great opportunity for all Dynabods that will get you moving during this unprecedented situation!

I have joined Trainerize.com.  This is a digital platform that will allow me to stay connected with you.

I can provide personal training, programs, classes and coaching directly to your smartphone, anywhere  (at home or another province, country, etc) and anytime!

Options are endless, and the great thing is, it helps motivate you, eliminates the guesswork by having a planned program with scheduled classes, and makes you accountable - because we all know that exercise is vital for your well-being.

I am creating a 12 week program which will include 2 scheduled workouts - Tuesdays and Thursdays, along with other days that will include Core, Flexibility and Cardio.  You can follow the schedule, add to it, omit or change what you’ve done on your calendar.

I will also have something special for when the Dynabody Con Ed Fitness Classes start up again.

Another Plus - this year I will be starting a Summer Fitness program again!

As I’m trying to build a Community that “Uses it”, Trainerize is a great way to spark motivation and to build stronger relationships between the Dynabod members using the in-app group and individual messaging and video call features.  

And the best thing is that I will still be involved with coaching you.  You get personal training right on your smart phone!

Stay tuned! Start date is planned for this Monday!
Doug



 

No comments: