Friday, August 21, 2020

Deep Regret…. Moving forward

It is with deep regret that I was informed that given the COVID situation the school division has suspended all continuing education leisure courses.   Although the plan is to follow the province’s health and safety measures, the division did not want to risk the chance of participants spreading the novel coronavirus in a school environment.


This is extremely disappointing as I know that I missed not just the workouts but the fun times and healthy relationships created with everyone that has participated -And I know I’m not alone!


As you know, we need to keep moving and participate in physical activity - both for our health and our well-being..


So I am looking at ways to keep YOU going.  I realize it is hard to replicate my fitness classes away from the school gym or in a home environment.  There is a strong bond among Dynabods, the friendships and camaraderie is what makes the workouts great!  And,I want it to continue - even during the midst of this pandemic. 


With summer coming to a close, the need for exercise and interaction becomes more prevalent.

Plus we need to be diligent in both protecting and looking out for each other - it’s the new norm….


I have some new ideas planned for the near future.  


I am also inviting my readership to provide feedback on ways they feel would help keep YOU motivated and active during these trying times.


Our health and well-being is paramount, not only for us, but for our families and the community overall.  I would love to hear from you!

No comments: